Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Position : Java Developer.
Experience : Freshers
Key skills : java / j2ee
Qualification : B.Tech , B.E , MCA
Venue :Veritas Info Systems1111/5,
[Landmark: Opposite to SHAN ROYAL Hotel.]
Walk in Date: 06 /07/09 & 11/07/09
Walk in Time: 9.30 am – 3.00 Pm
[Note: If you are not interested also kindly refer some of your friends and colleagues]
Noel,HR Manager,Contact: +91 9710069720 , 9600133934 / 044 30564088, 30564089
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Sleep for 7 hours.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Play more games.
6. Read more books than you did in 2008.
7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer. They provide uswith daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that ismanufactured in plants.
11. Drink plenty of water.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
14. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/hermistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
15. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Insteadinvest your energy in the positive present moment.
16. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems aresimply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra classbut the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
17. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
18. Smile and laugh more.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what theirjourney is all about. Don't compare your partner with others.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Forgive everyone for everything.
26. What other people think of you is none of your business.
27. GOD ! heals everything.
28. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
29. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will.Stay in touch.
30. Get rid of any thing that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
31. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
32. The best is yet to come.
33. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
34. Do the right thing!
35. Call your family often.
36. Your inner most is always happy. So be happy.
37. Each day give something good to others.
38. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
39. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about.
NOT SURE OF THE GENUINITY OF THE MAIL BUT BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY…..
There is a prediction that there will be another tsunami hitting on July 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that
it is going 2 be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka,
India, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan and Certain Costal Parts of China are going 2 be badly hit. Please try and stay away from the
beaches in July. Better 2 be safe than sorry. Please pass the word around. Please also pray for all beings.”=========================================================================
Mazhai peyum podhu marameerama irukume, adhu than
Dont cry, ippadi than verithanama yosipom…
Husband: Kulandhai Azhuthukitu iruku, Nee adha gavanikama SERIAL patthukittu iruka…
Wife: Chumma irunga Kulanthaiyum SERIAl pathutu than Azhuvuthu..
He was reparing a table.
There was a sharp nail on it.
So he decided to remove it.
He removed it and kept nearby.
Unfortunately his young son got injured by Sitting over it and he lost lots of blood.
The carpenter went to a doctor.
The doctor said it would need lots of money to treat the boy.
The carpenter borrowed money from everyone and cured the boy.
But the carpenter was unable to repay the money he borrowed and so he committed sucide.
Seeing this his wife and son also committed suicide.
MORAL: Aaniyeee pudunga vendam…
He proposed but she didn’t mind.
He gave love letter.But she tored and threw on road after reading.
Boy collected those bit papers.But his friends throw that again.
The boy decided to approach the girl for last time.
The girl said I am in love with you, but I need that tored papers.
The boy went to collect the papers that time meet an accident in front of the girl.
The boy’s blood splashed on the girls white dress.Seeing that, the girl became unconcious.
So the girl’s parents took her to a “Manthravaathy”.He said “Unga ponnu mela antha paiyan ratha [blood] karai iruku…”Parents replied “Enna pannanum samy???”
Manthravaathy: “Andha karai, indha karai, endha karaiya irundhalum SURF EXCEL IRUKULA”
Sir: Unkitta ulla talent patri sollu…
Student: Sir Naan Pinnalaye nadapan sir.
Sir: Evlo thooram?
Student: Unga ponnu evlo thooram pogudho avlo thooram sir.
The 5-7, 7-6(6), 7-6(5), 3-6, 16-14 victory in the men’s singles final of the 123rd championships on Sunday saw Federer ease past the greatest Wimbledon champion of modern times.
His sixth Wimbledon title saw Federer move back to the No.1 spot ahead of Rafael Nadal for the first time since August 2008 when the Spaniard eased past him. It was also a record 20th Grand Slam final for the man who had held the No.1 ranking for 237 consecutive weeks.
After receiving the Cup, Federer turned to the Royal Box and said, “Pete, thanks very much for coming. I know it is a long way. This is a great record to have.”
When he leaves the game, it will of course become the greatest record to have for the future generation of champions. Who knows how high that mark would be?
“Sorry Pete, I tried,” said Roddick. “It was a pleasure to play here today in front of so many great champions.”
It was a great match. To say anything else would mean stripping it of its dignity. Challenging each other over every inch of the turf, Federer and Roddick dished out a final that was invariably special and occasionally alluring.
Both men served with great power and depth, unfurled strokes of transcendental majesty and it was a question of who would blink first in the decider.
Neither did before the American’s resistance finally came to an end rather tamely, considering everything that had gone on before.
“Great players make it happen. Average players don’t,” the remarkably candid golfer Kenny Penny had said after he made two bogies on the last two holes to lose the Augusta Masters championship.
On this day, making it happen took some doing for Federer. Through irresistible passages of play, it was Roddick who looked the better player. He not only took more risks, but his ground-strokes seemed have greater penetration and he covered the court with tremendous speed.Huge miss
After he broke Federer’s serve in the 12th game with a forehand winner to take the first set, the momentum was very much with Roddick but he blew a great chance to go up two sets, losing the second set tiebreak after being 6-2 up.
You don’t offer such gifts to Federer, especially on an occasion such as this and soon the Swiss maestro had the second set in his pocket.
But Roddick did well to play himself back into the contest as he broke Federer’s serve in the fourth game of the fourth set with a backhand pass.
What is more, he had a great opportunity to serve for the championship as Federer went down 15-40 on serve in the 17th game.
But, staring down the barrel, the great man found the answers with big serves.